Saturday, August 1, 2009

TGI Fridays & Del Taco

Wednesday
This was probably the most challenging day for me this whole week. Breakfast and lunch went smoothly. I had my usualy Special K cereal for breakfast, leftovers from dinner (Kalbi beef and rice) for my lunch and the fruits I bought for snacks. Dinner was going to be at TGI Fridays to meet up with my friends. I decided to eat a small dinner of leftovers from home before I met my friends up. This way, I wasn't super hungry and order a large plate of something I wasn't going to finish. I tend to do that. I go to restaurants starving and end up order more food than I can eat. I end up feeling too full and wasting food after. Not good. At TGI Fridays, I shared an appetizer and dessrt with my friends. Total amount spent on food was $12. (I had a cocktail that was $8 but alcohol isn't not part of my food budget, so I'm ok.)

Remainder from last time: $19.35 - $12
Remaining = $7.35


Thursday
I had a business meeting for lunch so that didn't affect my budget. I hung out with 2 good friends/coworkers after work and we grabbed Del Taco for our late dinner. Spent $5 there.

Remainder from last time: $7.35 - $5
Remaining = $2.35

No comments:

Post a Comment