Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 2 Continued

My week started off well. Did a lot of grocery shopping to last me for the week and probably a little of next week. My budget is almost doubled for this week since half of my meals this week will be shared with my bf. We went back to H-Mart to buy more meat, veggies, fresh salmon filet, juice, eggs, cheese, ramen noodles, bell peppers, batchoy and other basic ingredients like oyster sauce and garlic salt.

On Monday for lunch, I ended up going to El Torito to have lunch with my coworkers. I couldn't say no so I ended up spending $15 for a salad and fresh guacamole.

I have a lot of food in my fridge to cook for this week so I shouldn't be eating out anymore. It'll defeat the whole purpose of what I'm trying to do with this experiment. Wouldn't want to do that now would I?!

Budget for week:
Left since Saturday = $25.10 + $25 (Bf's portion) = $50.10
El Torito - $15
H-Mart - $29.58

Remaining = $5.52





No comments:

Post a Comment